Chilkur Balaji Temple
Next day, the devotee went inside the forest as instructed by the Lord. He started digging anthill in search of the Idol. The Crowbar struck an idol and blood oozing out of an anthill. The poured milk on the anthill as advised by the voice from the Sky. The devotee unearthed the Idol of Lord Venkateswara along with Sridevi and Bhudevi. This is Ekasila Idol, where all the deities present in a rock.
Chilkur Balaji Temple Pradkshinam
- Devotees used to perform 11 Pradakshinam by chanting their wish
- The devotee has to perform 108 Pradakshinam when their wish is fulfilled.
This Pradakshinam was in place from 1982 -83. The temple main priest Gopalakrishna Swamy performed Pradaskhinam when the borewell is drilling. Water came out of the Earth when he completes 11 Pradakshinam.
How to reach Chilkur Balaji Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 35 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Secunderabad which is 32 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Mehadipatnam. Bus No#288 D is available.